There are several reasons why miles earned could be missing from your SkyMiles® Dining account. The most common are:
- Miles can take up to five days to appear in your SkyMiles Dining account and six to eight weeks to appear in your SkyMiles® account.
- You did not use a card linked to SkyMiles Dining when you completed your transaction.
- If you're using your debit card, you didn’t swipe it like a credit card to earn miles.
If you used your PIN #, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies that we’re linked with (Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®). Like all reward programs, we can only track your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank transactions.
- You linked your card and immediately tried to use it for SkyMiles Dining. Once you link your card, it usually takes about 24 hours to register in our system.
- You dined on a blackout day, when the restaurant is not offering miles. (Consult the restaurant’s information page.)
- You dined at a restaurant that left SkyMiles Dining prior to the date you visited.
- The restaurant you visited changed their credit card process, and we were not able to connect your visit to the reward. Once we’re aware of this issue, we can correct the problem.
- If the restaurant visited is one of our national brands or franchises, the business may not have added that specific location to SkyMiles Dining.
Are you missing miles? Fill out a missing reward form.